Protect yourself from employment scams
Although this hasn't been an issue at PFES and The Planet Group, the consulting industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as Recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers.
Consultant and candidate safety is a top priority at PFES. For your protection:
- always double check the email address of the representative to ensure it’s from @pfes.com
- do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly
- never provide banking information, credit card numbers or PINs during the application process
- know that we will never ask you to pay a fee for consulting with us, applying for jobs, interviewing, networking or accepting a job through us
- do not invest in a product or service or purchase equipment through PFES or The Planet Group
- never purchase gift cards for, make wire transfers to, or cash checks on PFES' behalf
- never accept a job or consulting opportunity for which you haven’t had prior communication with your representative about
What to do if you suspect fraud
Be vigilant! If you receive an email from someone who claims to be a representative of PFES and the sender’s email address is not from @pfes.com, it is most likely a scammer. Do not reply or provide these individuals with any personal information.
If you suspect you’ve been approached by a scammer posing as a PFES representative, contact us. We take our consultants’ safety very seriously and we are committed to protecting you.